Resin cast Iron Wolf Head with wire bundle.
These accessory components are compatible ONLY with Questoris class Knights. Please view the other listing for parts related to Armiger sized knights.
These pieces replace the stock face mask, robot skull head, and cowl.
Add some drops of dish soap to a cup of warm water and stir. Place the component(s) into the soapy water and leave to soak for 5-10 minutes, then thoroughly scrub each piece with an OLD toothbrush. Rinse component(s) thoroughly and allow to dry.
1) Glue the wire bundle to the section where the head is normally attached.
2) I have designed the head to swivel, and be removable by using small magnets.
3) I have included the link to these magnets here. Two of these small 3mm magnets are required.
4) The two small pipes that normally link to the front of the skull head can be glued onto this replacement head instead.
5) You can also glue the head in place and skip the magnets completely, though it WILL NOT rotate.
This web store is completely unofficial, and its contents are in no way endorsed, or affiliated with Games Workshop Limited. Imperial Knight Dominus Valiant, Imperial Knight Dominus Castellan, Imperial Knight Titan, Imperial Knight Warden, Imperial Knight Paladin, Imperial Knight Errant, Imperial Knight Crusader, Imperial Knight Gallant, Armiger Warglaive, Titanicus and the Warhammer 40,000 name are either ® or ™, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. Photographs of existing miniature kits are used only to show scale and compatibility with the accessories found on this page. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.
Choking hazard. Not meant for children 18 years or younger.
These custom designed conversion components will arrive unpainted.